View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 04:28 AM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks for posting, this track is sick, sick sick!!!! Cappa sounds real ill on this, you'll never know if he's gonna be a super star MC or a flat out wack one, it can go from track to track, but here he brought his A-game. the production by Phantom Of The Beats ain't nothing to play with either; there's usually good things coming out of his collaborations with the Wu ("Apollo Kids", all those songs on "More Fish" and "The Movement", "He's A Rebel" 12'', "True Kingz" for Razah).

this track really got me hyped for the Cappa album, and i never get hyped for Cappa's albums anymore.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote