View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #42
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
First of all ... no man should have 20 pairs of shoes.

Second - I can now see why killbot eats freeze pops for dinner. The money he earns on his paper route is spent on the latest demasculated hiphop fashions.
LOL i dont eat Freezepops for dinner dog there good as fuck tho ... also u look like eminem like no matter what you say i cant take you serious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
haha killbot got his $1000 tax return and bought 20 pairs of the same shoe then ate ramen noodles and freeze pops until he can afford more shoes

hey killbot i learned that if you're starving and chew on shoe leather you can live a couple extra hours
#survivalswag
lol *insert mumm ra picture*
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote