View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Not everything. I saw a Rob Schneider movie recently where Buscemi was outshined.
By Rob Schneider? lol that guy is a walking anus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
LOL.. thats an interesting observation because Schneider is known as a comedian, SNL alumni, Bigelow flicks, Sander joints etc. on the other hand Buscemi's catalog is very versataile, def. not known to the public as a comedic actor, he takes on various roles and sometimes they happen to be a characters not to be taken seriously.

i personally think buscemi's comedic timing is spot on. def. can hang with actors that only do comedies. hes interesting cuz you would see him on a happy madison joint one day and plays tony soprano's cousin the next day while directing qualities flicks at the same time.
Interesting cos Buscemi started out as a comic and by all accounts was not good at it, so he turned to acting. He was doing nightclubs in NY the same time as Larry David and (barf) Paul Reiser. I think you can still see he has a great comedy sensibility though, in fact hes pretty hilarious in a lot of shit that isn't comedy per se: Reservoir Dogs, Barton Fink, even Boardwalk. And hes done a lot of comedies over the years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote