Thread: TV Shows
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 08:14 PM   #11
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
ahh i forgots about the wire.. pretty sick

never got into the office.. the comedy in it is too stupid for me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
the UK or US office ?
They both have basically the same humor in them. Although with a long ass US season you inevitably end up with some duds.

The humor probably isn't that sophisticated as much as it is well written. Gervais and Merchant basically wrote a drama, and you get so into the characters hopes and dreams, that the comedy has a bigger impact. Honestly Gervais as Brent is one of the greatest comedy performances of all time.

Carell is great too though, their characters are a little different. Brent is more ignorant where Scott is naive. Subtle difference but its there.

I just started watching The Wire, its tough keeping up with whats going on, but I started midway through whatever seasons playing on TV now.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote