Thread: TV Shows
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #59
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
The office US seasons 2 and 3 are classic and youre a lying faggit if you dont admit it.

to me, 4 and 5 were good as fuck too and thoroughly enjoyable

It started going downhill with season 6 and season 7 (the latest) was complete bullshit save for like 2 or 3 episodes

I tired watching the UK version once but i couldnt get into it. started from the first episode and lol it had literally the same jokes as the US version? lol i had to turn it off

are all the episodes basically the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i cant even recall any episodes.. i watched a couple along time ago
but yeah their basically the same.. thats why you should watch the originals
The first episode is the pilot, its the same as the UK version other than that I don't think any of the episodes are the same.

The worst moment for me of the US was Steve Carrell dumping Pams mother on her birthday. Like how are you supposed to sympathize with the character after that?

Just started watching The Boondocks. Its like the perfect sitcom for people like me obsessed with race politics, great characters and casting and funny as a muhfucka.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote