View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
By Rob Schneider? lol that guy is a walking anus

Interesting cos Buscemi started out as a comic and by all accounts was not good at it, so he turned to acting. He was doing nightclubs in NY the same time as Larry David and (barf) Paul Reiser. I think you can still see he has a great comedy sensibility though, in fact hes pretty hilarious in a lot of shit that isn't comedy per se: Reservoir Dogs, Barton Fink, even Boardwalk. And hes done a lot of comedies over the years.
oh yea def. i pointed out in my post that buscemi has great comedic timing and is able to hold his own with other actors that are known to the world as comedians. i didnt research his roots but i had a feeling he started out doing comedy, its more dope that he was doing stand up. i have the utmost respect for stand up comics.