View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah JuJu has always been dope and represented the Dominican people from the hood well. I'm still getting acquainted with his stomping grounds of Queens til this day after 20+ years living here in NY, I take a trip out to Junction Blvd. every now and then where the latino population is dominant.

I always liked joints he did for Pun, especially Beware. It seems like his work has got confused over time since the back cover is either listed as produced by The Beatnuts or produced by Ghetto Pros. Real diggers recognize JuJu's skills though.

Always loved this song, I'm surprised it's not on YouTube: www.pandora.com/music/song/rascalz/cant+relate

I posted this here before, best song I've heard about drug dealing in Washington Heights from the Dominican perspective.

Quote:
pyscho les fell the fuck off..
lol, you have any songs where you thought he fell off? That would be funny to hear.
fatboybrandon is offline   Reply With Quote