View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:02 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hell yeah man, JuJu was always my favorite Beatnut too - both on the mic and on the beats. Psycho LES is a killer producer too though but JuJu is just out of this world with his beats. it would've been great if Fashion / Al' Tariq would've stayed in the crew too. whatever happened to The 'Nuts anyways, haven't heard from them in years now!!

(^ produced by The Groove Merchantz)

i'm gonna drop a Beatnuts outside production compilation on The Lost Tapes some time down the line. if you haven't you should check out the Rawcotiks mixtape i dropped on the blog a few days ago, they are a Beatnuts affilliated duo that dropped plenty of hot 12"s in the mid to late '90s. the comp features pretty much everything they ever did - about 5 of the tracks are produced by The Nuts, and then there's some by DJ Honda, VIC, Groove Merchantz, Eddie Sancho.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote