View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
ye these three are true gems. not sure why no one gives daps to these albums but those joints get spins all day over here

another joint from then to add is Blahzay Blahzay. i read people sayin they only dropped one track that was worth bumpin, but they obviously never sat thru the whole album

PF Cuttin masterminded some ill production, striaght boom bap on that joint

another good thread Angry, im with you on this one.
bronze these kids are fucking brain dead...

i pulled out the MAD SKILLZ joint... after i heard some low life say niggas that ghostwrite cant do it themselves...

FROM WHERE??? DESTROYS that notion....

honestly... skillz shoulda beenn fucking huge...

he had the bouncy flow, the pitch corrected clarity... the singles were perfect...

shit was slept on then.... NOW?!!?!?!?! kids look to BIG SEAN for punchlines... its a TRAGEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder if SKILLZ woulda got the BIG L treatment if he got killed after FROM WHERE....

everybody that rapped back then knew SKILLZ was THAT DEAL...

just didnt work out...

his pen got him where he needded to be at the end of the day....

and TAME ONE's performance on THATS THEM gotta be one of the strongest showings ever in a duo... he was retiring mics every verse....
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote