View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPTIMUS View Post
never slept on these Artifacts were the hot thing for a while there but cut short. Mad SKillz always had teh skills but like Canibus never dropped that classic album you know they got in em. Cella Dwellaz were one of the forgotten groups when everyone blew up on Loud and changin there name to Tha Dwellas didnt help.... Saw nick Wiz pumpin up new CD album on youtube lookin forward to that Wiz got mad beats
no doubt...

the dwellas def got lost in the shuffle...

NICK WIZ gotta be one of the most slept on producers ever... dude was pumping out dusty soul stirring bangers on auto pilot, cooking RAKIM classics... NO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think SKILLZ debut was perfect...

but it didnt make perfect sense... till i saw the SKILLZ story, play out... if you catch my drift...

now that we know the history, his entry point...

thats the album niggas were bumping, when they were calling him to write THEIR shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LARGE PRO beat got prison raped... q-tip styling NICE touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay dee groupies... that discovered jay dee after he died... if you never heard FROM WHERE? you lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote