View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:03 AM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
Take it from me, after building with him on the subject matter of music,albums etc, deck is gonna kill shit,worrying about his project should not even be a factor yo
but seriously, after being a Deck fan for like 15 years or whatever and holding him as one of the best rappers of all time I can't say that he's released a single solo album that properly represents his talent. they all have had their moments on them that made you shake your head in amazement, but if he really took his time he should be able to drop an album that's that good all the way through. so even if i heard a single that blew my mind (like "The Champion" did last time), i will have a hard time getting too hyped.

tbh, I'm not sure Madlib would be the best choice for INS.. i would rather hear a full album with Alchemist, DJ Muggs or even Necro. i think lately, all the blunt smoke from the past decade(s) is catching up to Madlib, thinking his fans want to listen to endless chattering of bullshit vocal samples that outweigh the actual tracks in overall length ("OJ Simpson" - absolutely zero replay value because of this, shame)... i'm mostly judging him by the "Madlib Medicine Show" series now and i don't think that shit was that good, the best recent album was the Strong Arm Steady one imo. of course i wouldn't complain if this actually happened though, I think it easily would've been Deck's best effort since "U.S." and should gain him alot of attention in the underground world.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote