View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #33
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Seeing as how Deck has ALWAYS been my fav emcee I can only hope he reads this thread. He truly STILL has the ability to drop a certified classic but I only see that happenin with a 1 producer album from a TALENTED producer. Deck it's your career so do what pleases you but know that your legacy comes from your fans mouths from the product you serve them, not your own.

Quote:
AYATOLLAH.... how is DECK NOT working with this nigga?!?!!?!? did the best joints on The movement
angry! get outta my mind. I swear I was gonna make a thread about a Deck/Ayatollah LP or at least EP a few weeks back while bangin Movement and Live From The MPC-60. I'd want this more than any collabo next to RZA. But then I woke-up. Deck wants "The Rebellion" to be great, easy solution, get bangin production from A FEW if not only 1 talented producer.

DECK YOUR HANDLING YOUR CAREER LIKE A BUM. YOUR ONE OF THE GREATEST EMCEE'S EVER, WAKE THE FU*K UP AND REALIZE YOUR POTENTIAL. EVERYBODY ELSE CAN SEE IT.