View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #9
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sleep, I got you in the pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
this shit is raw, I always loved the samples you've used over the years man, keep it coming, sometime I wanna get on a track with this shit, in the meantime tho be sure you check out "Flight of the B-Boyz" with Prime on the Boards from our new joint "The Movie"
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111763
leave a comment and get @ me, right now I can't record but I should be able to within the next few weeks
PIECE
Thanks just hit me up with the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper View Post
this is a wicked lineup right here that gold loins is mean
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
Gold Lions is bananas! Checking all the other ones right now. Love the drum work.
I got big respect for the work you guys put in to the beats so I take the feed that much more serious. Props for the listen. Same goes for 7th and JCee.

Bronze, thanks for taking the time for the detailed listen. I'm going to see what I can do about the bass, always a learning curve. And I'll hit you with the beat just tell me where to send it.

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote