View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 05:56 PM   #22
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Some old fat PS3 are doom to fail due to overheating, mine did. The differences is at least mine lasted for 3-4 years, it started to shut down by itself with Uncharted 2 and Killzone 3. I decided to switch from fat to slim when i tried to play MW2 and it started to do the same thing, something it never did before with this game. I still have my old PS3, it still working but i have it to play PS2 games, or PS1 games that the Slim doesn't read.

As far as the hacking goes PS3, X-Box it doesn't matter, who ever they target they are fuck anyways. X-Box will be no more safer than Sony, when these geeks decide to fuck something up they will do it and succeed. So, is not a matter that X-Box is better its just that the hackers haven't targeted the X-Box Live yet. Be glad they don't have any reasons to do so, if it happens we surely will be the ones making these type of threads LOL!

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote