View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #48
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E! Much respekt too MAXIMUS for that little review, I'll take the Diamond D line wit a grain of salt haha thankz for coming thru and glad you enjoyed.. The Tagz should be working homie, you duh only 1 i've heard complainin NIA, 7th iznt british yo hes a limey blimey, and he had nothin too do wit that aspect, he jus made the album sound ILL and onpoint wit the levelz! Thankz too HIM.

BRONZE, you know the deal kid and how I feel about these upcoming project already! WE IN THIZ PIECE NEVER TOO LEAVE. Shitz about too get seriouz. The meanest mothafucka you met, about too be let lose. BDZ.

DIVINE COMPLEX. Yo, PEACE lord, that is truly a blessing too read and why I continue on makin these lyrical onslaughtz. M.O.D is the true sparker of my light tho! I couldnt have done it with out him, the beatz are ONE OF A KIND and OUTWORLDLY! Yo sun we got mad ish you probablyaint heard, so hit me up and we can build on that. I truly appreciate the love.

That goez for everyone, Letz continue too push this project and further CORP projectz, for we are making waves..
\P.E.A.C.E FROM THE MENES AND M.O.D! THA 4OURFATHERS.

4F

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote