View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:45 AM   #33
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^ yeah Saigon's album is great too, that's also one of my favorites.. i wasn't blown away the first time i heard it because it wasn't what i expected but since then it has grown on me constantly. it hasn't left the iPod since it first leaked.. I listen to a modified version of Saigon's LP though, with 11 tracks instead of 17, but with Ev's album I don't need to skip anything.

i uploaded the three bonus tracks in a .rar file, production by Alchemist, Statik Selektah and DJ Babu + a feature from Fashawn.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/e...us-tracks.html
Definatley one of my favourite albums this year, thanks for the posting the extras. Didn't know there was a deluxe edition. Wish that sleep deprivation track had been on the CD!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote