View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 12:09 AM   #3123
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just read it and loved it...great dialogue, great art, weirdness...i hope the book keeps it up...i dug everything about it, even the little class program at the back of the book...really good, fresh stuff...it's like the offspring of the morisson x-men and the 90s lobdell/bachalo generation x series.

i don't see anything else that came out this week being as good honestly...bachalo's art was so excellent and stylish...especially onthe pages with tons of panels focusing on facial expressions. he's a true cartoonist...i'm shocked at how good this issue was.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote