View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo ive a skinny mufacka all my life too and just recently started gaining weight.

I just been eating as much as I can and trying to get in 3000 calories atleast, per day. So i researched what foods are the best for gaining healthy weight and bought a bunch of the shit. Then i checked the calories availabke in each serving and caluculated how much i get off one meal, and the total that is possible per day.

then i started pigging out.

At the same time, I been using Peganum Harmala, which is a natural anti depressant and MAO inhibitior. I dont know if the mao inhibition helped, but I, along with my close friends and family, have noticed the weight gain bro

I read online that these anti-deppresants are linked to increase weight gain. they said something about how it offsets some shit in your body to help weight gain

Other than trying to pig out,

ive been using these

and extension bands, bros.

and crunches/sit ups.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote