View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:34 AM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i fell off scehdule during the summer cause i was traveling but in less than 50 days i was ripped. then it took another 30 to see the weight gain. i'm skinny as fuck too.
here's a pic after 20 or so days

to be honest its all about discipline. if you just stick to a diet and an exercise routine you will see your body change. i assume you have a quick metabolism like me. i find that constant activity slows mine down cause i can eat like a pig and sit on my ass all day and not gain a pound but if i exercise, even running, the weight will stick.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote