Originally Posted by liar
1. The protagonist is not named "Adrian" or whatever- he is hispanic though (Columbian) and his name is "Xavier". The name Xavier was chosen for the "X" initial.
2. The game takes place in San Andreas in 2012. There will be a timeline with days of the week, a calender, and dates. WW 3 breaks out on the date 12-12-12 in the game and changes the story drastically, and there will be a tsunami. Xavier goes from seeking revenge, and being a big time drug dealer, to saving many people, and being a real hero (Xavier means Savior in English).
3. The map is about twice as big as GTA 4, and much more detailed. The map will be very similar to the old San Andreas, although there will be major changes to the environment.
4. Xavier is young, and the game starts out on his graduation day from High School- everything is going great- until a drive-by kills his brother at the graduation ceremony.
5. Xavier will be buying a lot of properties like GTA San Andreas- but looses most of his properties from the tsunami at the outbreak of WW 3.
6. There will be gang wars- but everyone comes together to fight a common enemy. You will go from killing cops- to being a vigilante and helping the cops.
7. There will be military, but you will go from fighting against them when you have 6 stars, to working with them in a big way.
8. There will be a huge battleship that you will pilot that has big artillery, missiles, and guns that will be manned by other players in multiplayer.
9. There will be jet fighters, helicopters, drones, tanks, a submarine, wingsuits, jetpacks, and parachuting. There will be much higher altitudes, and dogfighting will be back- it will be in multiplayer mode.
10. There will be a few cars that are set up for drifting. You can mod cars, bikes, and trucks in mod shops. There will be badass lowriders, Monster trucks, and a car like the one in James Bond's