View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #24
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
i take it back, if herman cain gets the republican nomination (i know he won't get president) i'm gonna laugh my ass off at the republican party more than i already do..they'd lose their white-conservative-christian demographic..but then maybe the tea party will become an actual party, replacing the republicans and that'd just be a bunch of retard rednecks
Herman Cain is nothing more than a potential entertainer, period. His campaign is falling apart, he doesn't respect his staff members, he doesn't have what it takes to debate President Obama, and that 9-9-9 plan of his is such bullshit! The guy is a joke!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote