View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #32
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
1: That video wasnt addressed to me.
2: Its not an insult.
3: Watch the video below.
4: Did you like the Immortal Technique video?

*edit posted wrong video originally
1. While the video is not addressed to you directly by name, it is clear that the video is directed to pussy ass niggaz in general. You clearly fall under that umbrella. Therefore, by the transitive property of logic, the video is indeed addressed towards you.

2. In that case, shame on me for making assumptions. However, a quick google search revealed to me that the definition of 'plonker' is "dope, idiot, moron, wally, pillock, dunderhead, dimwit."

3. No. I have not watched a video posted on here for quite some time. Also, it appears that just as of today, videos are not showing up for me. I am not sure why, but there is a small red box that says cc, but no video. As I don't watch videos anyway, I am not going to pursue a solution

4. See #3. Also, I hate Immortal Technique, primarily because I hate shitty music. I also hate blatantly ignorant, unhappy people who think they've got shit figured out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote