View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol robbie, that southpark was actually good, until the bro down part

just to reply to rodneyyy

1: pussy ass nigger? do you know me? have we met? you dislike me cos of my views? how mature

2: its not an insult, it was joke, which you would have got if you had ever watched only fools and horses, apologises you took the joke to heart, sorry for hurting your feelings.. a pussy ass nigger hurt your feelings? roflzz

3: you missed out on the great comical aspect of the video.. you need to sort out that red X, i think its some sort of disease,, its been on google maps and on google sky aswell,. next thing you know, it will show up on your scalp please fix it before that happens!!

4: so many points to address from your simple sentance,, i cant be arsed going 4a, 4b, 4c.. so why do you hate immortal technique? do you not like music to mean somthing? or do you prefer reading what tech speaks about in paperback form? Ive not been called ignorant for time, shows how much you know me, unhappy people? lol like you saying bet soul controller aint even left his house? i remember that comment you made,, you sound alot more un happy than my cheery self, what shit is it that you think i have figured out?? does that shit ive got figured out make me unhappy?

what have you based all these assumptions off?

i would ask you if you have seen my sig video.. but i know you got a fetish for X's

Good day to you.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote