View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
I have been posting on message boards for at least 10 years ! I'm one of the originators on Wutangworld owned by KennyRZA, which finally gave birth to Wu-Tang corp. All these years i have made a lot of buddies on here, trading music and stuff... I feel like forums aren't for me anymore & i dont have time to post often due to my busy schedule. From time to time i will be checking the site out for updates in order to keep with what's coming out, but Shaolin Bloody Sword has officially retired. Peace 2 you all
I would advise against retiring. Some people die within a few weeks from their retirement.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote