View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

That's funny what Brian Shaw was saying to Kobe hahahahahahahahaha. Kobe wants Shaq to support him during his rape case in Colorado but he won't support Shaq and come to his parties and wedding LOL. LOL@Shaq and Pat Riley about to fight hahahahahahahahahaha. I might check this book out. I read in the newspaper recently that he disses Lebron in his book also. He said Lebron is supposed to be the chosen one but he chooses to pass the ball often instead of scoring more. There's nothing wrong with Lebron trying to get his teammates involved because most scorers don't do that. At least Lebron can say he's gotten to the finals twice which most scorers can't say. Lebron will win some championships i hope LOL. It would've been nice to see him and Shaq get a championship while they were with Cleveland.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote