View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 01:31 AM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
LOL, the drake fans on the comment section of that page are HEATED!!!

Anonymous said...
WOW!! THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY!! why doesn't this people who wrote this achieve what he has and then you can talk.If i achieved something like this i would rap about it too.and some people say you can't understand his raps well maybe your too old to listen to it in the first place.fucking haters,before you start dissing on other peoples work make sure your are good.insecure freak! Grow up and act your age and quit hating on other peoples success because you haven't done anything with ur life besides writing this dumbass blog
<3Drake till the day i death and i will continue to support him.
November 9, 2011 3:05 PM

^^^^^

LMAO!!

You should read the comments section for Big Ghost's review of Tha Carter IV, it's waaaaaaaaaaay worse.

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/...iv-review.html

Young Money Stans are a new breed of retard, they constantly comb the internet to find any unfavorable blog post, online review, or general expression of dislike for YM and spam comments sections to oblivion with misspelled, PMS hormone induced faggotry.

Have you looked any HipHopDX comments sections lately?

They even spray their diarrhea posts all over articles that aren't about YM.

Then you have the idiots that think this is actually GFK and post shit like this:

Quote:
Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry in Emerald City

43k units sold

didn't know poetry was a gangsta thing to do?

Ghost defiantly's got some issues within himself to be so mad with someone i'm sure he's never met, but it's a frustrating time for alot of people so i get it man.

I mean he hasn't had a successful album in 11 YEARS and 15 TRYS.

sofargone on it's own can over power his entire career..

heard some things in my day but this is just coming out of left field. Get your credentials back up before you make a comment little man

SMHLOL @ this fucktard, the God would beat this faggot senseless if he ever uttered a breath of this shit within a 50 mile radius of his location.

Young Money fans have snatched the crown for the most obnoxious, immature and uneducated fanbase in not only Hip-Hop, but music as a whole.

Even Justin Bieber fans have more decorum than these mongoloids.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 11-12-2011 at 01:36 AM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote