View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:11 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

^^^
I thought it was like you be staying up at night giving your girl the good loving although it makes more sense that way considering earlier in the song he says sum like "insecure about my ding dong, married to babylon, my queen lookin at me like a pawn!"

I'd like to hear someone take a shot at that lyric beyond the obvious. It was interesting when meth said he could tell us which verses db wrote and which was old GZA and RZA lines. I think he had a lot of knowledge and he was a soulful dude that could sing too. I think in the movie they make it has to break down his songwriting process, hes just one of the illest. like that weird sneeze/cough/james brown ad lib at the start of baby c'mon, if the only thing he did his whole career was come up with that he'd be a legend.

But obviously he wrote and reinterpreted others writing as every other rapper did, if they make the movie only about drug abuse and fucking bitches i'll be pissed.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote