View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:17 AM   #69
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
whitey represents everything thats wrong with america.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
it's not a conspiracy to believe that aliens may have visited us in the distant past. or to believe that we are currently visited since most countries openly admit that the UFO phenomenon is very real.

i dunno wtf the rest of your post is supposed to mean. good for you?

not believing that aliens have been here means i represent whats wrong with america in your opinion. i was showing you what im about. you tell me how that shows whats wrong with america, if anything its whats right with american.

and it is a conspiracy when its not a widely accepted fact. this whole its being covered up stuff isn't proof. when real proof comes out ill be happy to believe as i said.

and you did nothing to address my comments on if aliens really were here at one time, or they are visiting now, why would they leave/why would they not just take us over right now?

why would they pussyfoot around if they have all this badass technology. we would be so far behind them in those terms we would not stand much of a chance. what use would they have to 1. set up some base in china and just leave it and or today just visit random places around the globe and not really make they're presence known, not doing anything really, and just bounce?

it makes 0 sense.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote