View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #73
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
if they had the power to come here. they would be here dummy. enslaving our peoples and raping our resources.

think about it foolio, if we, homosapiens had this kind of power to travel around the universe, we would just mysteriously hit up a planet drop some knowledge and bounce? we would just kinda pop up here and there all covert like and bounce? if they have this kind of technology they also have some pretty badass weapons, ray guns and all that shit. stuff to vaporize enemies in the touch of a button. they wouldnt need to be covert. they would run up on a styler master and blast you in the ass with their ray gun.

how did an alien race work out for the indians when they showed up on their shores?
considering the fact that they obviously are so far beyond us, wouldn't it make sense for them not to come here and pillage and rape us? i wouldn't do that to anyone and i'm just a human, i'd expect someone who is beyond me intellectually to feel the same way.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote