View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:40 PM   #34
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Can you explain what you disagree with? That is just my impression. I don't think it's right because rappers like Pharoahe Monch and GZA are obviously gifted writers, but I think it's obvious that there's a bias in American culture toward people who use ethnic or urban dialects.
In american culture in general?!

Anyway this thread is stupid as fuck. Those rappers ain't smart they just different. Just a bunch of pretentious whiny frustrated indie rockers with chips on their shoulder.

The most important thing in life is balance, not being relentlessly morbid.

This could be interesting if it wasn't for the racism. Heres some rapper that make highly intelligent music and don't hide it on wack beats and 30 superfluous syllables a bar:

Nas
Killah Priest
Scarface
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote