View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 08:26 PM   #261
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Flame View Post
Whut up!

Im makin beats for a while now but Im still havin problems with makin a decent mix..
Now recently I copped an Mbox2 and pro tools. My question is would U recommend to use the EQ presets f.e. for kicks, snares etc. can I make a legit mix usin them?
what type of monitors you have ultimately mixing comes down to your ears & start try to train you ears their are videos for this I'm pretty sure you can youtube it, if you have a shitty pair of headphones or computer speakers that can be an issue

I rock with Pro Tools too and while their plug ins are decent & their presets are good starting points however there are better rats & plugins out there with nice presets, i recently had the same issue & i learned learning how to properly EQ comes with time practice & tuning your ears its not gonna happen over night, start with the presets and play with it to you get the sound that you desire

if you have any questions on plugins just PM me

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote