View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #22
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I totally agree, just get it out already. I think Dre actually created this hype problem for himself and its bigger in his head than it is in any of his fans heads, we'd be happy to hear anything at this point.

The thing is pretty much every album hes been heavily involved in has been classic, even the firm you can say that out of the few he produced 'phone tap' is classic. He doesn't want to fuck up his legacy, but thats stupid hes behaving like he cares what his fans think. I mean he should a little, but at the end of the day hes the artist, so he should just let us hear some fucking art, let us be the judge.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote