View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #10
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcgehrk View Post
Hahaha. I was just listening to that Apathy x Celph Titled track he produced where he talks at the start and thinking the exact same thing.
thats what made me think of it - didnt think much of it when the song dropped but a recent listen made me wanna know wtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
im sure over the past 20 years the amount of weed,liqour and cigerettes consumed didnt help much

plus hes a DJ, lot of yelling at concerts prolly played a part
yeah thats my guess too, its just we have a rugby league great in australia Darren Lockyer had "A bad tackle in 2004 left the Broncos star with an injury to his voice box that resulted in a floating bone pressing against his vocal cords.

premiers voice sounds similarly fucked up

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote