View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #9891
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

here is the version of "Cream Team Line Up" from the Funk Flex tape in 192 kbps. i really need the full/NoDJ version from the CD single too, been looking for that forever.

http://www.4shared.com/get/EAT3hp_U/...m-Line-Up.html

Baraka Bombah: at the first page in the Wu Chamber, there's a Ruthless Bastards mixtape posted that includes that song!

EDIT - Sorry, that's that damn Beatles mash-up mix. i got the one from Flex but it's only in 128 kbps, but i'm downloading a higher bitrate version of the Flex tape now. i'll upload the song later

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Last edited by claaa7; 12-03-2011 at 01:18 PM.
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote