View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 12:18 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Oh ok my bad hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you're right that rappers and producers talk about albums they wanna do and they never come out LOL. Remember Dr Dre and Ice Cube's Helter Skelter album when Dr Dre was with Death Row records? LOL. I also remember Nas talking about forming a group with Scarface and Ice Cube and that never happened LOL. I also remember Ice Cube, Dr Dre, MC Ren were thinking about doing a NWA reunion album and having Snoop Dogg replace Eazy E. I'm glad that never happened because Snoop can't replace Eazy E LOL. NWA's Chin Check song on Next Friday soundtrack is tight though. It was good to hear Ice Cube, Dr Dre, MC Ren together again and i also like Ice Cube's Hello collabo song with Dre and Ren.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote