Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #9600
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I dont get all the Tebow hate?

Is it jealousy?

Is it because people are such degenerates that a good dude who is not afraid to be who he is scares them?

Tebow has alot of talent, I'm not quite sure why everyone doubts him so much.

He is as good as anyone as far as moving around in the pocket, avoiding sacks and prolonging the play.

That plays a huge part in breaking open big plays.

His game is similar to Ben Roethlisburger. He is not as good of a passer obviously, but in the clutch, Tebow has proven he can be one of the best in the league, and thats all that really matters.

Stats are for fantasy football.

Dude is a gamer, and a leader and he does the most important things very well.

He isn't a totally inept passer either. He has thrown the deep ball well and accurately.

I'm still not sure why people are so quick to write off Tebow, yet Vince Young continues to get overhyped.

It makes no sense, and to me, its just jealousy.

The excuses are pretty much running out by opposing teams.

I'll be the first to say I didn't think Tebow could adapt this well in the pro's, but he has proven that he can play, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Because so many people are shitting on him for basically nothing, it only makes me want to see him succeed.

He is such a huge story because of all the hate and doubters. They are only fueling the whole thing.