View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #3872
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope^^

Iím really & truly unruly with two Rugers dually to brutally make yal medulla much roomy, excuse me but thereís an unusual beauty in a pool of blood that moves me presumably inexcusably cruel, but absolutely necessary to rule, artistic vision of killings precision reminiscent of jewels, scattered blood molecules collected in tubes for forensics to use, neglected the message so death is the sentence for use, linguistic perfection with tools strictly amuse my mental when I pencil abuse, I figure four feuds between interludes blades into fools slowly blood ooze I disconnect your connective tissues I got issues with bitch views if you taking it personal then this is for you

Last edited by $inista; 12-14-2011 at 12:24 AM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote