View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #4
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well i personally use FL 9 and i think its the most user-friendly DAW out there. i could work around it with my eyes closed - i made 6 beats yesterday alone with it. its hard for me to give any cons because i either dont know any better or i can pretty much execute any beat idea i have in my mind with it.

ive dabbled with Reason - i think the general consensus is that Reason is the more advanced DAW but i cant really tell you by experience. all i know is its harder to learn than FL. I guess i havent invested too much time in it though.

i never used any other DAW. And imo "VSTs" should almost be more of a concern than what beat program you use - because DAWs all essentially do the same thing, it just depends on what YOU do with it.
some unknown producer landed a FL beat on ghostfaces last album...and i was reading about a techno producer overseas who got famous in a matter of months that strictly uses FL even though it tends to get a bad rep