View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 09:30 PM   #10
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fuck with pro tools & it a powerful daw I see it as more recording & mixing you can build a beat in there but it is also can be use with other daws through rewire which opens the door for a shit loads of options it can be complicated shit is deep

for beet production wise it really goes to preference, FL studios is the easy to learn, I like Reasons & it takes more effort to learn but I feel its more powerful DAW new version comes with record & a huge mixing console shit can get pretty complex too, As FL is a loop base DAW with vst options that can be limitless & prove to be just as good to compete with any other DAW in the market

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote