View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 08:18 AM   #8
ratty mayonnaise
Yammich maeker

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks for the responce

There are a few heads on here from the uk.. not too sure on handles, back in the day their was moar.. but now :s this place is as dead as wu.. lol

that era for hiphop was amazing.. maybe it wasnt.. but it was for me.. from 91-98/99
so many classics dropped.. wu forever or ironman have to be my faves.. but my over all wu related fave album has to be heavy mental, i remembers them days so fondly.. downloading demo's of tracks and exclusives.. checking 5elements and u wu (john book) all the time.. buying the albums and feeling so amped/hyped.. then spending days listening to everytrack about 1zillion times.. i recently listened to 6 feet deep.. after a good 10 years or so..and i was like wtf.. the lyrics are still sick but i dont know.. i felt like how the fuck could i listen to this.. lololol :s

i kinda hate wu now.. i see them as every other artist.. out to make money the message is on the back burner..

what made me love wu was,. they made me go out and research,.
releases post forever are just garbage..lol

i prefer these artists eligh/grouch/zion i/living legends/cyrus malachi/m9/immortal technique/lowkey/babylon warchild/c rayz wals/ill bill/reef/aotp/celph titled/apathy

i actually think hiphop is a lot better now, than back when wu kicked ass.. more diversity!

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by ratty mayonnaise; 12-18-2011 at 08:34 AM.
ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote