View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:26 PM   #25
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How many of you who voted the 00's can honestly say you like more music from the 50s or 80s than the 00s? What the fuck were you listening to the last decade?? You can say what you want about the overall quality about mainstream music lately, but no other decade comes close to the diversity we're seeing nowadays. If you can't find new quality music, regardless of what genre your looking for, it's your own damn fault. The same couldn't be said 60 years ago.

OT: Voted for the 50s because I have no clue if there's anything at all from the decade that I would sit and listen to today. But when reconsidering, I should've gone for the 70s or 80s.. The 60s, 90s and 00s are far better than the other decades in the poll, imho.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote