View Single Post
Old 12-25-2011, 08:54 PM   #26
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

90% of the best hip hop beats are sampled from 70's music. So much awesome music was made in the 70's. So much creativity. Progressive Rock. Drug induced themed albums. There's a certain quality to the sound of the 70's. Hip hop was build on that sound from the 70's and the most memorable drum breaks still used in todays music come from late 60's/ 70's music. The 70's is where and when hip hop started.
Seriously, think about it.

I still want to punch the faggit who voted 70's. You are a homo. You don't deserve to breathe. Nigger.

Blaxploitation mother fucker. Funkadelics, queer. Without the 70's there would be no hip hop. There would be no Wu Tang. How the fuck can you even discard the 70's?

All those funky ass library joints are from the 70's. That ill ass drums sounds on the best hip hop beats are still breaks from the 70's. How can you hate on that?

all that ill ass soundtracks used on hip hop beats, 70's. All those memorable guitar riffs, 70's. Motherfucking Pink Floyd, 70's.

Yes, I'm mad. I hate you nigger.

Last edited by JASPER; 12-25-2011 at 09:01 PM.
JASPER is offline   Reply With Quote