View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #37
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
haha i found out a little tip all by myself

i dunno if it works on all the trainers, but there's a guy that trains your illusion magic in winterhold college - pay him 300g to train it once, then steal the money back and keep doing it. i jumped two levels in 5 minutes while boosting my pick pocket and illusion skills at the same time. bonus!! make sure you save before you steal, sometimes it takes a few tries but the chance is in the 40% range
things like this make the game easy to level up

the smithing is easy too, theyre isnt any compensation for how much exp you gain compared to the item made (ie. a iron dagger is the same as a ebony cuirass)
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote