View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:36 AM   #39
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I downloaded Skyrim a while ago and this game just sucks. I played it in the week before Christmas, maybe 3 or 4 hours and then I gave up. What a boring piece of shit.

The combat is a complete joke. Mainly because of the physics, but there's no depth to it either. It's just click, click, click, no combinations.

Retarded story.

Different voice actors reading the same lines. I don't want to hear any arrow in the knee bs anymore. You're paying multiple voice actors only to have them say the same thing, word for word? Idiots.

Psychic guards, this was one of the biggest complaints about Oblivion. Mods fixed it then, if you played it on PC that is. Why make the same mistake in Skyrim? Also, I kill a chicken and the entire town wants to murder me... real immersive, Todd.

Graphics are pretty disgusting at places.

Bugs

fuck you based Todd.