View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #45
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yer deerrn right thats what i just did

well i cant tell you that your opinion is wrong, i just think its weird. i just think skyrim accomplishes everything that a role playing game of its type is meant to. itd be like hating call of duty for being a FPS. or the combat of final fantasy because all you do is use a single button and wait. you never enjoyed hack n slash rpgs? its what 90% of rpgs are. plus the combat system is deeper than you made it out to be - super customizable and i haven't gotten into a quarter of the spells yet.
besides, i think the graphics are amazing and voice acting some of the best of any game ive played. i usually use subtitles but i dont need to in skyrim. plus idk how you can have a complete opinion of the game this massive after 4 hours when it takes 40-100+ to beat it.
as for bugs i havent ran into any yet on xbox. the chicken killing thing is pretty gay but if that was one of the main drawing points to you trying the game idk what to say. i guess dont mess with chickens?