View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 11:28 AM   #9
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Sticky Fingaz....any fans left????

sticky is probably one of the most sickest and grimey rappers in the game, even his voice is sick as fuck, deffinatly in my top ten rappers, story telling capability and deleivery is sick.
he has a film out this year called, "a day in the life" or somthing along them lines, cant remmeber, but no doubt, black trash and decade both worth buying, pure grimey ghetto rap shit going down with that nigga, 100% non commercial rap

One

EDIT:

tang, you right not alot of people know about him now, because all the young up and comming teen "pop rap" fans, got shit like chingy and 1/2 dolla, they need some education in real hiphop, how many of you can remmber, souls of mischief? they were hot as fuck back in 1993, but anyway i aint gonna preach, good posting this thread up, andby the way, sticky also has a new album due very soon make sure all your asses get that, he said in some interview i see, that its going to be the most real and sick album he ever made, what he wanted decade to be, but it couldnt happen on decade, so he used that album as a bridge to keep the fans happy for now,

Peace
Origin™ is offline   Reply With Quote