View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Has this ever happened to you:

Looking at the carpet or ceiling, and then for some reason, losing the perception of scale so that the fibers in the carpet or bumps on the ceiling are like mountains and you (or in that case me) is like a giant. And the concept of distance is also distorted, so that if you stretch out your hand, the hand could be stretching out for miles instead of inches.????

There was a movie that touched on something of this in the 90's. It dealt with drugs...I forget the name of the movie. It was different though, cuz when the guy looked at the carpet, the carpet swirled instead of him losing the sense of scale. That is the only thing kind of like my experience, so I mention it.

But anyway, that first description happened to me as a kid one time. I was not on drugs either. I'm not sure what the problem was, but it was brief.
the only thing ive experienced thats sounds like what ure describing is when rooms looks larger than they are with curved walls and angles and hallways seem longer than they actually are

both under the influence of psychedelics

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote