View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #7
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS View Post
ASAP rocky is dope and so is this video is too. Of course Wu-Corp niggaz gonna hate on anything thats hot. Wu-corp wants to hear only old school straight spittin lyrical shit, its not about the whole package on this site. I'm not interested in one or the other, niggaz can't just enjoy that lyrical rip-shit-to shreds shit and then bump some fly ass shit swaggin in the city? Hip-hop is both. I fuck with all kinds of hip-hop though, I don't understand people who can truely love hip-hop and strive to avoid a well rounded taste. The real problem is rappers who don't create their own lane, rappers jumping on the next rappers dick tryna be everyone else on some faggot shit.
nice post!

i've said this several times on here... i have no problem listening to shabazz the disciple and drake back to back. its all about versatility. most cats on here are just plain ol clueless.

i cant mess with asap like that though. i like like 3 of his tracks. peso & bass are dope!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote