View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 07:31 AM   #33
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that's a tough question because they all brought their A-game on that song. i always loved U-God's verse on that, but that has as much to do with RZA bringing in the vocal part on the beat again which really builds up Uey's verse perfectly.

Masta Killa had one of my favorites too on that joint, it's such a hype track yet he calm with such calmness "this is a gathering of the masses that comes to pay respect to the Wu-Tang Clan/ as we engage in battle, the crowd now screams in rage/ the high chief Jamel Irief takes the stage...", etc. one of MK's illest verses.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote