Thread: RIP Gary Carter
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 12:10 PM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
Classy post, I don't know about his religious beliefs. And I've been sarcastic about the whole spectrum of religions with people that are in all walks of life. That is unlike some posters here who are just so infuriated by select groups such as Gonzo the great's.

By the way, did you tell your family yet about the jooh girlfriend?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote